Tired of popping a different prescription for an ailment? Or maybe you are just looking for alternative medicines?
If so, I hope you read this and find a “non salesy”, true account of how essential oils have changed my life.
I know how annoying it is, scrolling through social media seeing the latest and greatest product someone is trying to sell. So I’m going to skip the sales pitch and share a true account of why and how I use essential oils in my everyday.
I truly love them. And I truly notice a difference in so many different aspects of my life.
Hopefully this doesn’t bore you, but in fact enlightens you to the benefits of using essential oils without the desperate plea of please buy from me. Warning, I will include a link if you do in fact have an interest. I will not however beg anyone to purchase from me. I am happily oiling over here, and am happy to just share some of the things I’ve learned along the way.
I am the worlds worst salesperson. I hate the cheesiness it brings.
So let’s dive into some essential oils. I’ll share some potions that I use daily. As well as some potions that help with common ailments and help both my spectrum kids daily.
Note: Essential oils are more of a tool not a cure all.
Apply 2 drops of Young Living Thieves Essential Oils to the bottom of your feet nightly.
- With two kids with compromised immune systems, and myself with an immune disorder this has really been helpful in keeping us healthy. This is a preventative potion, and can be diffused throughout the house as well. It has an earthy spicy smell that my olfactory sensitive kids don’t seem to mind.
- Young Living offers Thieves wipes that we use all day everyday to keep our hands germ free.
Peppermint, Lavender, & Lemon Diffuser Potion:
- This is perfect when you are feeling stuffy. With the change of seasons I’ve had some serious allergy struggles. I diffuse this daily. I notice the peppermint gives me a pep in my step as well. Something about a minty, citrusy scent gets me moving.
- 5 drops lavender, 5 drops lemon, and 5 drops peppermint
Copaiba, Panaway, Cedarwood, Lavender Night Rub
- This potion will send the worst sleep offenders into a deep, restful sleep.
- 7 drops copaiba, 3 drops panaway, 7 drops cedarwood, and 7 drops lavender, dilute with a carrier oil about 10-15 drops.
- This can also be added to a bath for an all over pain relief, body relaxed state.
- HB gets really car sick. Sometimes a trip to the grocery store can cause her to get sick. I add a drop of aromaease behind her ears before we take off. And add 7 drops aromaease to my car diffuser. She has some equilibrium issues and so do I. This is a favorite essential oil to use around here.
There are so many more potions I’d like to share, until next time.
Or you can download my ebook on Amazon. It has some simple potions and recipes for beginner oilers.
I hope you find something useful. I hope if you have questions you reach out to me. I promise I won’t beg you to buy from me. But I am always happy to chat and share some essential oils that aid in the day to day struggles and ailments.
If you would like to purchase and try out a few different essential oils click here.
Or if you have been wanting to sign up to receive the benefits of a being a Young Living distributor click here.
I found that the most affordable way for me use essential oils was to sign up as a distributor through Young Living. The essential oils are so much more affordable at wholesale value, not to mention the kit and diffusers included when signing up to distribute. Receiving a check in the mail monthly is always an added bonus.